Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Beauty of friends


Today my good friend, Valerie, took me for radiation treatments. Then we enjoyed lunch together, and spent most of the afternoon just catching up and visiting. What a gift and blessing that time was!

I am very grateful for the richness of God's blessings in my friends. Many have offered to ride along with me to treatments (an hour each way), many still call or send notes or e-mails to encourage me. I am positively wealthy in friends! I praise God, and thank each of you who are showing friendship to me. It keeps me going some days!

I am beginning to hit the "regular" schedule of treatments now, and have gone two days without crying there. That's a some kind of break-through! And now I have three treatments down, 30 to go. Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy things are going better, and I will continue to pray for you. :)

Love,

Sarah