Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Teaching...learning


Today I am organizing in earnest for classes to begin next week. I am printing out cover sheets, making class lists and calendars, organizing notebooks and working on lesson plans. I love these sorts of things: new notebooks with tabbed dividers, lovely colored pens and fresh notebook paper, the smell of roasting chiles and Fall in the air! Out in my kitchen, 10 pints of canned apple slices in cider syrup are cooling, and I am turning to teaching prep for the rest of the afternoon (or at least until nap time!)

If you are interested in what I am up to, Gentle Reader, you can check out my updated pages at Mrs. Finnegan's Fellows. I am looking forward to all I will learn this year!

"You teach best what you most need to learn."
~Richard David Bach

No comments: