Friday, July 17, 2009

Another anniversary, and blogging break


Dave and I are leaving tomorrow on a week of celebration. We will celebrate our anniversary (see below), followed by camping next week at Rocky Mountain National Park. Tim and Nikki plan to join us for part of the week. Then on the following weekend, we will gather in Estes Park with my parents and siblings to celebrate the upcoming 50th anniversary of my parents, pictured at left. They were married on August 22, 1959, and are an inspiration to all of us.

And, for the first time in literally years, we will be more than a week without any computer. We aren't even taking one! And since this blog is rather low-tech, and I haven't figured out how to tell something to post while I'm gone, there will be a little hiatus from the blog as well. We will have cell phones, but coverage is iffy.

I hope you enjoy a lovely week of summer while I'm gone, Gentle Reader. I'll be back here when we return.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations! Have a lovely week:).
Sheila

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! May the good Lord encourage you in every way as you celebrate the last 29 years and embark upon the next 29 :-)

We'll miss you and will be looking forward to your return soon! And don't forget your bug repellent & sunscreen. We want you back healthy & happy.

Les & Bobbie

TulipGirl said...

Happy anniversary!

(Hubby and I met in CO, btw. . . so I'm super sentimental when I read about you spending your anniversary there. . .)