Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednseday, with only a few words...

I hope you will bear with all the Emma posts, Gentle Reader.  This is important news for family members far away!

Our little Joy gained 84 grams yesterday, which is fabulous!  And we know we have to praise God for this progress, and thank all of you who have diligently prayed for her.  Now she just needs to mature enough to eat on her own every time, and we must be patient until that happens.

We so appreciate all your love and support!


8 comments:

Shannon said...

You can NEVER go wrong with baby posts/pictures! Thanks for the updates so we know how to pray for specific needs!
Enjoy those teeny snuggles!

Cindy Marsch said...

I love the Emma posts! And the wall in that hospital room seems to match my kitchen--phantom blue. :-)

Mrs. McCrea said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations to all the Finnegans!

jlt said...

She is such a precious girl! I'm continuing to pray.

Joy

Natasha de Koning said...

Sweet, precious photos! I love the tiny hands and feet. There is nothing more beautiful.

Natasha de Koning said...

Sweet, precious photos! I love the tiny hands and feet. There is nothing more beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my, Chris. She is beautiful! I am keeping Emma in my prayers, as well as Mommy & Daddy and Grandma. What a blessing that you can be there for them. I can remember SO WELL my dear Justus being born early and weighing 5.5 lb. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

With Christian love,
Lyn in NC

Quotidian Life said...

God bless little Emma and all who love her! She is precious and I am thanking God for her her weight gain.