Friday, August 06, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to my blog...

I decided to read a few blog posts blog posts before lunch today, and as I read a post by my sister and commented on her blog, she was apparently reading my blog.  Funny to cross paths in cyber space, but so nice to keep in touch. 

Mini-Finni is still where he or she should be, nicely inside mama, but mama is on full bed rest, and we are all continuing to pray that this little one stays put for several weeks yet. I am heading to Tucson some time next week, though the details are not set just yet. 

Enjoying company, preparing for a new part-time teaching job, and  packing to do everything I need to do from Tucson has kept me from getting to my blog lately.  Thank you for your patience, Gentle Reader!

Life is a little too exciting at this point! But we are trusting in a God who majors in the exciting, and has a way of making it all work out wonderfully in the end.  So I am holding on to that thought!

No comments: