Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few more nostalgic photos...


Here I am with my sister, Jeni, the morning before my wedding on July 19, 1980, in Loveland, Ohio.


These are the nervous moments before the wedding., with two of my best friends from high school, Marla Shoemaker and Maureen McHugh.


Here is the whole wedding party: my sisters Annie, Wendy and Jeni, Marla Shoemaker, me and Dave, Randy Greenwald, Dave's brother Jon Finnegan, and Dave's college friend Mike Pulsey.


Marla and Randy played an important role in our courtship, and helped sway Dave in my favor!


Annie, Wendy and Mike afterwards in the receiving line.


My brother, Jeff, read one of the scripture passages for us.


My youngest brother, Matt, read the other scripture passage.  he had to use a step-stool to be seen over the podium!


Here is Adria Greenwald, who now has her own baby about this size!

No comments: