Friday, November 07, 2008

Hitting the road


Today I am hitting the road. I know I won't be able to do most of what I wish I could, but I am looking forward to it, nevertheless.

Today I will head to ABQ, and check into a hotel and watch old movies while I await my dear husband's return from travel. Then tomorrow, we will head over to Tucson to help Tim ad Nikki get settled for a few days. It should just be fun to have the change of scenery, and some time with the kids.

And I love road trips with my dear husband. We talk, sing, listen to audio books, and just enjoy each other. After 28 years of marriage, he is still the person I'd most like to be with in the whole world. He is smart, and gentle, and funny, and it is so peaceful to be with him. I can't wait!

I don't know if I will have internet access over the weekend, and we won't be back until the middle of next week, so there may be a little break here. I am expecting blood work results next week in relation to my cortisol levels. I believe this first test will tell us whether my pituitary is involved or not. Then we will go on from there, depending on what the test shows. I'll post updates when I have them, and as always, I truly appreciate your prayers!

No comments: