Thursday, November 06, 2008

Grateful



Bright and early this morning, my dear friend, Kelley, arrived with these beautiful roses for me, before she went to church and taught my composition class for me. I don't deserve friends like Kelley, but I am oh so grateful for them!

This afternoon our chorus rehearsal was just packed with parents and grandparents and friend of the chorus. We worshiped God together, enjoyed fellowship together, and I was the recipient of much love and concern. I am grateful.

I am also exhausted. As much as I will miss the homeschool chorus, right now I see that God is providing for me to rest a bit more, and I am grateful for that, too. God is so much better to me than I deserve!

Another friend that I am grateful for is undergoing triple-bypass surgery tonight. If you would, please pray for L. D. tonight, and her dear family, and ask God to protect and heal her. She is a servant and a blessing to many, and her family needs her.

As I head to bed tonight, I am overwhelmingly grateful for the many blessing of the day, even those that have been painful.

1 comment:

Debbie P. said...

Hi Chris,
As I have begun cleaning things out for moving, I came across an old tape of the homeschool chorus. We are all enjoying listening to it as we clean. It has been such a joy and blessing to be a part of chorus these past years. Listening to the tape has confirmed what a special ministry it is. We pray you will be able to return to it in God's will and timing. We will miss you.
God Bless,
Debbie Piotrowicz