Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We're off...


Well, we are off to the wedding!! My primary care has confirmed that everything looks good (except my allergies, and he's prescribed some drugs for that), I am finishing the packing, and we are heading out tonight. We'll spend the night with my parents outside of Albuquerque, then fly to Chicago in the early morning, and drive over to Grand Rapids. There, we will be with our children, our families, and our dear friends, and see Tim and Nikki started on their marriage journey. We would appreciate prayers for the travel, for health, for rest, and for the newly weds-to-be! I doubt I will be posting while we're gone, so I will catch you all next week when we return!

1 comment:

Cindy Marsch said...

I'm so excited with you, Chris! I can't wait to see the photos and read the stories!

Much love,
Cindy