Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New-fallen snow and a new born


We had our first real snowfall today, and it transformed our normally beautiful world into an even more spectacular place! I took this picture on my afternoon walk. Can you imagine living in such a gorgeous place?

But even more beautiful than this, a new little girl entered the world this evening! Abigail Christine Lawrence was born out in MD, and though she is the first Lawrence baby I won't get to hold within an hour of her birth, they gave her my name in the middle. What an honor! Mother and baby are doing well, and I saw a photo of her on my cell phone, and if I can ever find it again, and download it, I will try to share it. This is baby #5 for the L's, and they forgot their camera this time around. But I'm sure they will take many photos tomorrow! Welcome to the world, Abby!

No comments: