Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Health update

It never seems quite quiet on the health front lately.  I have been experiencing some rather severe feminine issues which may have contributed to my iron deficiency problems.  Yesterday I saw a new gynecologist who suggested we begin with a uterine biopsy to make sure we know what we're dealing with, and she did it right then and there.  Not a pleasant experience, but good to have it over with quickly. I would appreciate your prayers, Gentle Readers, for good, clear results.

And after the results, we will make some decisions.  I am researching things, and would also appreciate prayers for good decisions to be made, and all the information we need to reach them to be clear to us. The next challenge is to find a new oncologist and get his or her input into all of this!

In all these irritating things, I keep marveling at God's good providence in and through them.  He provides for me every day, and provides encouragement when I need it. So pray that I may keep my eyes focused on Him.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For( this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
~2 Cor. 4:16-18

No comments: