Thursday, September 02, 2010

A new school adventure begins...

This morning I began a new teaching adventure.  I am now an online teacher with Veritas Press Scholar's Academy, and began my composition class this morning. It is going to be a great class, I hope!  I've been planning with my friend and co-teacher, Cindy Marsch, who is teaching the other four sections of the class.  My one section is very small right now (just 4 students!) So if you need a good composition class for a student in 8th grade or up through high school, check it out at the link above.  Classes start in earnest next week.

And my class is bright and early: it is an 8 am class, Eastern time, and so here in Tucson we begin at 5 am.  The view in this photo of the sunrise is what the sky here looks like after my class is over at 6:30 am! That's an adventure of a different kind!

No comments: