Monday, December 09, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot lile Christmas...

Here we are in Advent, there is snow on the ground, and my Christmas decorations are in place.  I love Christmas on so many levels, I thought I would start sharing some projects, memories, and other joys of the season.

Since we celebrated with our children and grandchildren when they were here over Thanksgiving, I can share some project photos to inspire those of you still searching for things to make, or looking for ideas for next year. My first offering of the year is the advent calendar I made for each of my boys' families.  The little quilted wall hanging has pockets with small ornaments for each day of December that can be hung on the little table-top tree, complete with its own little tree skirt.  It was a fun project, and I hope each family will enjoy it for years to come.



!

1 comment:

Jenifer Hanson said...

I love this project, Chris! How sweet and special for the Finnegan families!

I made an Advent Calendar for Mike - not nearly as involved and not reusable. But I've always wanted to make one!