Friday, June 01, 2012

Recently completed projects

I have a few recently completed projects to share. They are travelling with me to Arizona this weekend, so I thought I'd show you what creative things I have been up to, Gentle Reader.

 This little quilt is going into a gift basket to go to a friend of Nikki's who is going to help us take some group photos while we are together in Tucson, Lord willing. 


This little altoid tin beow is in my purse, just waiting for the perfect moment when Emma is fussing or we are waiting somewhere or killing time in a restaurant.  When Emma needs distracting, I'll pull it out...


Now, doesn't that seem like the perfect thing for a grandma's purse?  I found this idea on Pinterest, and made it up in about an hour.

I am looking forward to seeing all of my kids and grnadkids this weekend.  It makes me happy just to think about it!  I hope you have something to look forward to this weekend as well, Gentle Reader!

2 comments:

Cindy Marsch said...

Awww . . . I especially love the Altoids treat. But at first I thought, "Wait, a toddler isn't going to enjoy a cinnamon Altoid!" It reminded me of the time I gave 5yo David (now 21) a Halls cough drop in church and watched his growing disappointment and horror (and drooling) as he "experienced" it. :-)

Gillian said...

These are so lovely. The surprise in the Altoids box is adorable!