Monday, February 07, 2011

Veritas Press Scholars Academy


Registration opens today over at Veritas Press Scholars Academy, where I am a faculty member.  If you have any students in grades 8 and up who need a good composition class, I would be pleased to have them in one of my two composition classes at VPSA, or in one of the sections taught by my friend and colleague, Cindy Marsch. We have designed the course ( Composition 2) together, and I think it has excellent content for your would-be writers, or any students who need to prepare for writing tasks in high school, college, or beyond.

I have been very impressed with many of the faculty members at VPSA.  If you have an artistically-inclined student, I would not hesitate to place them under the tutelage of  Ken Spirduso: he has an amazing way of looking at and thinking about art!  And there are many other excellent choices listed at the link above.

VPSA is now an accredited secondary school, with about 50 faculty members.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Cindy Marsch said...

One of the five sections of Composition 2 is already full at noon on in-house registration day! If you find classes you like and aren't already a VPSA family, I suggest being ready at midnight on the 10th to register for your prize course!