Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mini Finni I...


This is the quilt I previously referred to as "the ugly quilt". It is one of those that took on a life of its own, and went in a direction I somehow failed to anticipate. It was a bad matching of fabric with pattern, but since it matches Tim and Nikki's nursery, I figured I could finish it and let the baby-to-come puke on it. :-)
So here it is, done and ready, and I am calling it "Mini-Finni I". Now to sandwich the next one that matches the nursery, and which i like a lot better (Mini-Finni II)!

2 comments:

techranger said...

I love your photos... it appears that we may share a kindred spirit in photography. Also Irish heritage and most importantly... Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

God bless!

Rebecca said...

I think it turned out quite lovely! Cant' wait to see number II :)