Thursday, April 10, 2008

For Nikki


Nikki says I don't post often enough here. So here is a post for Nikki to find.

At right you will see Ben (left) and Tim on their way to a mystery dinner in honor of one of Carolyn T's birthdays. I just love that picture--- they were so funny!

Ben apparently has begun to study in earnest for Saturday's Latin Literature Comprehensive tests. Keep him in your prayers, please!

Elsa is preparing a post-comps party for Ben and the other classics students taking the test at their cozy little home. Wish we were closer to bring the champaign!

Tim has been earning his bread money working for his coach doing landscaping work. His cush-cush science job at the Lab looks better and better all the time... He runs an outdoor 5K both this weekend (the MIAA conference Jamboree at Alma College, and next week at Wheaton College).

Nikki is trying to recover from the viral infection that has taken her several times to the emergency room in the last several weeks. We hope she is finally conquering it! And when she's not dying, she's working at the physical therapy place, and making her wedding invitations by hand.

Dave continues to work on back yard projects. I'll have to post an update soon there. We almost have a wall around our vegetable garden, and are beginning to get some things planted back there. Grass seeds go in next month!

I am of the age that I am struggling with my hormones. Pray for Dave and Marilyn, who have to live with me...

1 comment:

Pinon Coffee said...

I remember that party! They both had great costumes.

But I've got to say, one of the scariest pictures I ever saw was one of Tim borrowing that wig of Ben's. I wonder if I still have that pic around somewhere?