Monday, April 28, 2008

Another update already

My first clue today that things were continuing to move quickly was when the receptionist from the oncologist office called. She said the onc wants to see me about two weeks after my surgery. Could I come in on May 14? That's two weeks from now.

Next the surgeon's office called, followed by the hospital insurance and billing lady, followed by the MRI people. Add a few friends calling, and I had several hours of constant phone calls, and voice mails being left almost every time I was on the phone. Here's the gist of it:
  • MRI tomorrow in Santa Fe. Unless something totally unexpected shows up, we are apparently moving ahead.
  • Pre-op visit at the hospital on Wednesday afternoon
  • Surgery on Thursday morning
It is a blessing that we are moving quickly. And it is a blessing to have many praying for me. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,
Praying for you daily!

Tess

Kristi said...

Words fail me but I want you to know that we are praying daily in Texas. We love you!
Kristi