Monday, January 07, 2013

Christmas Projects- Part 1

Several projects were completed by my DH and me for Christmas giving.  Below are a sampling. Watch for Part 2 to see some more!

Every year I make ornaments for my neices and now for my grand daughters.  This year I made felt owls, or as Emma calls them, "Who whos."

Dave completed a child's step stool for Ada, and I helped by painting her name on it.


Emma will soon be going into a "big girl" toddler bed from her crib, so I made a quilt and pillow case for it.




Emma seemed to take to it right away.

  
Dave built Emma a doll bed which I outfitted with sheets and pillows and a quilt to match Emma's quilt.


Stay tuned to see Ada's activity book and several other projects!



3 comments:

ikceb said...

Love them all! Glad to hear the new meds are working!


B

Unknown said...

Gave me a big smile. Thanks for shariing. I love your creations for your grand babies and they will always enjoy them.
Love,
Francine

Quotidian Life said...

What beautiful gifts! I made owl ornaments this year too! I'll get a picture up sometime soon.