Monday, April 30, 2012

Recently completed projects

Despite the arm-wrapping (which continues, and shows a little improvement) I have been able to complete a few creative endeavors, and I thought I'd share...
 When Nikki and Emma were here the week before Easter, we made these little egg-shaped Easter cakes and cupcakes. They were double-chocolate cake with ganache icing and royal frosting decorations.  We took little plates of them to the neighbors, along with a little book about the true meaning of Easter.
I also finished a couple of matching pillowcase dresses for the cousins.
And, inspired by my friend Melissa and my creative card-maker Nikki, I made a bunch of note cards using my own photographs and a few scrapbook supplies.
Every once in a while, you've just got to make something beautiful, Gentle Reader.  It reminds you to notice the beauty around you, and reminds you to praise the God who cares about beauty.

No comments: