Friday, August 01, 2014

Five for Friday

From my contemplations on my early morning walk, 5 things that prove to me the extravagant nature of God's love:

1. The love and laughter of grandchildren.
2. Constancy in marriage for 34 years.
3. The beauty in things that people never see-- just beautiful because their Creator is. And closely related: beauty everywhere.
4. Truth that stands no matter what.
5. Hummingbirds and butterflies.


Extravagant by Peter Kipley and Jared Anderson  
(Listen to Casting Crowns here
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant
Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again



No comments: