Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life

My blogging life has been very quiet as of late.  To my three or so loyal readers, I apologize for not giving you something interesting on your news feed.  But the good news is that it is nothing less than real life that has interfered with my cyber life, and that is always a good thing!  To live ones life, instead of just writing about it, is a noble thing.  At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

43 composition students at VPSA, 4 local students in Worldviews class, one adorable granddaughter and another on the way, company this week, family here for Thanksgiving, Arizona a few weeks ago, fall yard work,  Christmas projects... they have all conspired to keep me away from my computer. But I am healthy, busy doing things I love, and enjoying the life God leads me into every day. I hope the same is true for each of you, Gentle Readers (should I still have any...)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I still read! :)

Shannon said...

I still read, too!