Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tucson time...

 Last weekend we had a wonderful time in Tucson.  Emma is growing and showing her personality (which is very BIG) in so many ways!  What a joy it is to spend time with her. Here are a few photos of playing, eating, and swimming with Emma.




Tomorrow I'll try to post a few more photos before I head off on my next great adventure: heading to Indiana to help Elsa move to Phoenix! She is hoping to be out there in under three weeks, so it will be a challenge, but also a wonderful time of fellowship with her.  And if we don't drive each other crazy during a "move-put the house on the market- drive 30 hours together" three-week adventure, I think we'll make it for a life time! I'm looking forward to being with the other half of the family, and helping out wherever I can. And I know Ben an Elsa would appreciate your prayers, Gentle Readers.

No comments: