Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A trip or two in the works...

I have the best husband in the world.  Next week, he is heading on a business trip which will occur over our 31st anniversary...so he is taking me along!  We will head to Las Vegas, NV,  where he will work at the DOE headquarters and make a trip to the test site, while I lounge by the pool, watch old movies, and read.  And then we will have delightful evenings together! Woo hoo!

And last weekend, while at a community concert and watching people pass by, Dave said to me, "Look at that little girl. She must be about Emma's age!"  This lovely comment made me burst into tears.  So, after Las Vegas, we are heading to Tucson for a few days. And, not to play favorites, we are heading to Indiana in August to visit the other half of the family.Though Femto is still in-utero, we will enjoy the excitement!

Hasn't God blessed me with a thoughtful and generous husband?!

No comments: