Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A generous God...

Last week I saw my oncologist, and got nothing but good news.  I still have a full tank of iron-- we'll recheck that in a couple of months.  And I am almost to my three-year anniversary of being diagnosed with breast cancer.  That means I get to go to mammograms and ultrasounds just once a year. That means no tests until November!!!   That feels like being set free!  And all my scopes came back good and clean, with nothing to worry about.  So I feel, once again, like a free woman for a while.  God is so very good to me.  He showers blessings on me that I do not deserve. Join me in praising Him, Gentle Reader! May you know His generosity as I have!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Chris,

This is very welcome news. Thank God for his richest blessing on your life.

~Jenny

Kim and John Namestnik said...

Praise God! :)

Kim and John Namestnik said...

I am praising God with you, Chris! \o/

Kim <><