Friday, May 09, 2008

A Shower of Flowers


Yesterday I had to miss out on the Spring Concert of the Los Alamos Homeschool Choir, which I direct. Many thanks to Dawn Filer for stepping in to help, and the Chorus Board for taking on all my other jobs, and to everyone for their prayers!

Unbeknownst to me, during the afternoon rehearsal, the students and their families brought flowers for me which were placed in my house while I was at the hospital. When I came home, my dining room table was COVERED in beautiful, fragrant flowers! They have now been distributed throughout the house, making every place I look beautiful, and sending their heavenly scents everywhere.

Thank you, everyone at chorus who gave the flowers and cards, and Kris and Kelley who organized and carried it out. I feel loved and honored!

No comments: