Monday, January 09, 2023

Newly completed projects

I find I've forgetten to get phoos of several small items this year: the ornaments for the grandchildren, nieces, and one great neice were missed entirely, as were several quilted mug rugs and trivets for Christmas, and a set of Christmas placemats now packed away. Alas, it makes me look less productive! I did finish a stuffed mouse for E4, and quilt for E3 for her bed, which she loves. Below that you'll find a baby quilt for the afore-mentioned great-niece. I made a couple sets of Christmas coasters. and for E4's birthday, completed his felt activity book, with the pages shown below. And for some reason, blogger won't let me format these as I am accustomed to do. Oh well. Here they are, Gentle Reader. Thanks for enjoying them with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your quilts and projects are truly wonderful! I've been wondering how you are. May this new year be one of recuperation, rest, reflection, and rejoicing!
Love,
Rebecca:)