Monday, April 24, 2017

Recently completed projects

Through the last months of winter, I have been sneaking in time for lots of little projects, and finished several in and around the travel and re-organization projects going on lately.  So here are the things actually finished, and in most cases already gifted!

I made a small (45" x 45") table topper as a shower gift.

And a set of three fabric baskets that match Emma's quilt, to set on her new stand next to her bed.


I also completed tote bags with matching small zippered bags for the Grands for Easter.




This set of mug rugs was another shower gift.

And I completed 3 sets of quilted coasters.



And lastly, I completed several other tote bags.





I have really enjoyed these small projects!  Next ahead: quilts for three grandchildren need finishing.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I love all your little projects. I have been working on the same baby quilt for three months!