Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Recent travel and projects

Our recent trip to Arizona was a fabulous time of fun and blessing.  One of the highlights of the trip was a Saturday meet-up at the Phoenix zoo.  The Hansons, the D. Finnegans, the B. Finnegans, the T. Finnegans, the Johnsons, and the Petus' all joined for a beautiful day.  I will post more photos of the time tomorrow, but here is a precious reminder of our time together.


I enjoyed a recent flurry of activity to prepare some things to take with me on our Thanksgiving travels.  Here are some goodies I created:  I made sensory bags for the Littles to feel and look at and chew on.  And the Bigs got pumpkin spice playdough (which Ada thought looked like baby excrement, I am sorry to say!)  I also took some jars of maple pumpkin butter, and a receiving blanket for Ada's new Petus cousin coming in April.



No comments: