Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Celebrating

On Saturday, my dh and I had a belated celebration of our 34th wedding anniversary. We headed out early and drove the Enchated Circle, a drive that circles all the way around Mt. Wheeler, New Mexico's highest peak. We headed up through the wild and scenic Rio Grande Gorge, a drive I love. We stopped to ride the ski lift at Angel Fire Resort (and had a short hike  at over 10,000 feet) and then circled north through Red River, back to Taos, and then had dinner at La Cocina in Espanola.  It was a beautiful (if warm!) day, and I enjoyed just spending time with my best friend. See a few pictures below.

I am so grateful that God gave me Dave. We are well suited to one another.  I don't know how I would have gotten through the past 34 years without him. God has been very good to me.







 

No comments: