Thursday, June 28, 2007

Site Feed Quandry



This post is for RRG: if you get notification of this post, please let me know. I am very confused that I can't seem to walk my dear husband through the necessary steps to get a site feed for this blog, but RRG says he has it fed to his reader. I have several sites fed to my reader (Google Reader) without any trouble, but can't seem to get my own... Anyone else out there have this fed to their readers? If so, how did you do it? Inquiring minds want to know...

Not that it's so important to get a feed for this, I guess, since I so rarely post or have anything important to say... and the answer is probably easy and obvious, but oh well...

4 comments:

Randy Greenwald said...

Hey, Chris,

Got your feed. Happily. And though you don't post often, I like to see what's up.

Sorry you are having trouble.

r

Elsa said...

Hi Mum-
I'm getting the feed on Google Reader too.
Elsa

Phi said...

Hi.

If you can "view source" for your blog (menu --> View --> View Source) there is a line near the top that says:

"link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" ...

The last bit of that line is a URL:

http://finfamnm.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Just copy this one into Google Reader after clicking "Add Subscription"

That should do it. It worked when I tried it.

This is Phil Burton, Dave's friend from Loveland school days.

Tell him Hello for me.

MagistraCarminum said...

Hi Phil! Thanks for the words of wisdom. I am a novice here, and rather techno-challenged!

Dave says hello back. Though I also graduated from Loveland, I was four years behind you guys, and don't think I ever met you. Nice to make your cyber-aquaintance!

Chris