Monday, April 13, 2009

A wonderful weekend...

This weekend didn't go the way we expected, but it was full of fun and surprises and people we love! Here are just a few of them... the ones with whom I remembered to take out my camera...

Tim and Nikki arrived on Friday morning. It is always such a joy to have our kids around! Our friend Katie Page came and had lunch with us on her way out of town on Friday.



In addition to the full weekend of Easter activity at church, we also were celebrating the home-going of an elderly saint from church. One of the wonderful parts of that celebration was the arrival of Amy, Molly and Lillie for the weekend. What a treat to be with folks who feel like family!


Above is my name-sake, little Abigail Christine. Isn't she adorable? And look at her beautiful big sister, Molly, who quickly found her favorite place at my house, behind the couch and with the picture books!

And this wasn't all. We managed to catch our dear friend Em, home for spring break, and friends Rebecca and Quinn stopped by for a night of vailing tea and Quiddler, and Sunday included a Hanson family dinner in Rio Rancho with Grams and Gramps and the Browns. For all of these dear family and friends, however, I forgot to get out my camera, so you'll have to take my word for it! And now you'll know why I needed not one, but two naps today!

No comments: