Thursday, May 31, 2012

2012 Relay For Life of Los Alamos Los Alamos County NM: Video Page - Remember | The American Cancer Society - 2012 Relay For Life of Los Alamos NM


As I participate in the Relay for Life, I am remembering those who lost their fight with cancer.  But even more than that, I am remembering those who have fought or are fighting their battles, and those who will fight it in the future.  I want them to have every tool possible to win their battles.

I am praying for you, my fellow warriors, and I honor your valiant fight: Shirley, Lynn, Gary, Natasha, Karina, Carmen, Julia, Linda, Bob, Valerie, Jen, Silvano. And I honor your families for standing beside you. 

  See the video below...

2012 Relay For Life of Los Alamos Los Alamos County NM: Video Page - Remember | The American Cancer Society - 2012 Relay For Life of Los Alamos NM

No comments: