Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Things I didn't know I'd be doing this month...

Stealing my dil's idea here, this is my version of the list of surprises...

1. Moving someone else
2. Painting everything in sight
3. Putting up a handrail on a staircase by myself, prompting me to want to sing, "I am woman, hear me roar..."
4. Being incredibly proud of my dil for doing the impossibly hard with grace and perseverance.
5. Watching a budding electrician born (see dil's post above)
6. Really missing and appreciating my sweet husband and the way he takes care of me.
7.  Going jogging/walking or to Curves 5-6 days a week despite doing what for me is hard physical labor.  I didn't know my poor old body could do this any more.
8. Looking forward to an almost 1300 mile drive as if it is a vacation, because it will be compared to all we have been doing!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like you two gals are pretty awesome! Roar away!!!

~Jenny