Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Being spoiled

Today was a day of great blessing.  We got everything loaded into a truck that I thought was too small, finished cleaning the townhouse, and set off to the west. Elsa and I are having a mini-vacation at a lovely hotel in Effingham, IL, and her dad is driving the moving truck.  We hope to rendezvous in Peoria, AZ on Saturday, Lord willing.  But today, everything went just about perfectly, and we were exhausted and needed a practically perfect day. 

And I had the privilege of wonderful talking time with my sweet dil. What a treat! We also changed a brake light in a WalMart parking lot: another "I am woman, hear me roar" moment.  As a matter of fact, a woman passed us in the parking lot and said, "Just look at you women. You go, girls!"

Tonight I am very grateful to God for manifold blessings, and to my dear husband, who is spoiling us from afar. Can't wait to see  him on Saturday!

No comments: