Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wednesday's Snow


We had a lovely snowstorm here yesterday, and two days of late starts for Dave, which I really love! Give me the spontaneity of a snow day anytime! We got about 4-6 inches in White Rock, with at least twice that much on the hill.

Tim is in a blizzard in Grand Rapids currently, and earning lots of money the hard way: shoveling!

Also, please be praying for our friends at Union University in Tennessee after their horrendous weather, and the tornado that has devastated that campus. I wonder if there really is any such thing as "normal" when we talk about the weather! But I am grateful that normal or not, we know the One who controls the weather, and can trust Him. For more information about union, you can look here or here. I am happy to report that our good friends Mike and Keri Salazar, and Keri's parents, Larry and Vickie Byars, are safe and well. (Mike is a professor at Union.)

No comments: